giovedì 22 maggio 2014

Bridesmaid



THAT is what a flower girl dress should look like! Glitter and tulle!  I have been obsessed since I first saw this

This site has some of the best wedding photography ideas I've ever seen. this is SO SO adorable

Hilarious! we have to do a pic like this ...@shannon smaciak @chelsea winslow @jessica buchanan

Wedding Ideas / "Morning After" mugshots of the bridal party

Really want a page like this in my album

classy bridesmaid pics

The bride wrote heartfelt messages on the bottom of the bridesmaids' shoes.... cute idea.

The Secrets of Successful Mismatched Bridesmaids -Part 2 by Belle The Magazine

The Secrets of Successful Mismatched Bridesmaids.

I really like the way they inverted the usual 'wedding party picture' by placing the bride and groom in the front.

15 Mandatory (Or I'll Kick Myself Later) Wedding Photos

Wedding bouquet- white Calla Lilies and purple floral mix- Bridesmaid bouquet - posey bouquet style

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato di qui!
Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?